Please Knock
Once more it seemed that Lucifer would try her and this time his words made fire flash in her eyes as she raised her head high and spoke firmly to the male, wanting to end this here and now. "Lucifer, I speak to your father as a friend, not as his leader. He ought to know me well enough by now to know I'll speak my mind whether he likes it or not." Her voice was dry, freed from all humor as she tried to point out to Lucifer that his safety was just as important as Lucifer protecting the pack itself. She wouldn't tolerate fights along their own border for any reason at all. Family first and formost. "Now stand down before you make another foolish step over the line." She narrowed her eyes as she warned him. He might be in Deuce's favor for stealing her heart but he wouldn't be in Iskata's unless he earned that spot.

Within moments her eyes moved slightly over to the large male, just a tiny flicker of amusement in her eyes as she sighed. "Now that we atleast have this all straightened out.. It's nice to see you again Noah." She knew that Noah was no fool in the long run but just like all the them he sometimes did foolish things. She could and would forgive him for them but the preganant Iskata was far moodier than the mothering Iskata with a pack of puppies hot on her heels. She didn't tolerate much at all and what she did was with a warning glance and a weary eye. She shook her head at the pair of the as she asked. "Are you here to stay?.. I suspect you've seen the old lands.." she said sadly as she began to relax a bit.

Her eyes moved to Deuce as she tried to make her understand that and danger that might have surfaced from the confrontation was long since over and now it was just family trying to figure out where they'd been and what had happened in the seasons since they'd all last seen one another.. which had been far too long ago in the Matriarch's eyes.

Messages In This Thread