Please Knock
wc:502

Her words once again lashed out and hit him over and over, making sure he knew that he was just a stepping stone, and she really didn’t even want him here in these lands. The black male knew though by looking at her, she wasn’t in the mood to hear his reasoning let along even care. She was the one that he had to impress and he knew it wasn’t going to be easy. His eyes casted over to his father, he loved him and would protect him…even from his pack…like his father had done for him. Lucifer gave his father a soft yet loving nip on his shoulder as he brushed away from him, slinking over near the pack lands, and less closer to the loner lands, where Iskata could just throw him to live in. The male looked towards Deuce then to Iskata and just gave a nod, he was torn…honor they father and mother, and they pack….what if they where standing on either end pulling you right into the middle, where would one’s honor go to?
His eyes begged for Noah to stay, he wanted his father here, he needed his father here. The boy would let Noah bite at him and nip at him from sun up to sun down as so long as he would stay with them in the pack. He spoke knowing that Iskata or Deuce could and just might yell at him some more…but he would have to get use to the lack of kind words. ”I need you dad….Your the reason I’m here in this pack and so low of a rank….I went to find you….I need you…I’m so lost with out you…” He let it off his chest, but he wasn’t done, there was more to tell to the story. It had to be told, but there was a question that he wanted to know, he had to know.”Did you leave because you where ashamed of what I was? I know I messed up but I’ve never hurt any one in that way after that and I didn’t even mean to hurt her the first time….Heck Dad, Deuce and I took in her kids. Dad..Please stay…Iskata, would you let him if he wanted? I would go back to my old rank…if that would be needed to make room for him.” If the older female took him up on that offer he would pay and wouldn’t say a word, he would even give up half the food that he ate, just so his father would have room, food and a life with the pack, he wanted to be with his father, and wanted his father to see that he wasn’t really all that bad of a kid. He was just a little lost on the path of life, and would find his way there one day or another, but he seemed to pay each time he messed up just a bit. It was funny how that worked, it was karma in her finest.

Messages In This Thread