Beautiful Insanity
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

As his mom approched he tilted his head listening ot her questioning. Her hug was tight and welcoming as she franticly asked him questions. He had not ment to sound so urgent and his eyes shone in that puppy dog way only a son can look, "It's okay mom," He muttered softly,
"Im okay, everything is fine as of now. I just have something I need to talk to you and Lucifer about. Oh, and when you see Iskata thank her for the leting me stay the evening with you guys." With this he kissed her lightly on the forehead and shook his head. Deuce worried to much for her own good. Someday, he would take her out for a day of treasure hunting or such to get her mind off of things.

A Lucifer's shape emerged a the male's smile grew and suddenly dissapeared remembering their past argument. Jazper cleared his throat at his fathers sighed question. He walked up to his father and hugged him tightly. Lucifer seemed so much smaller then he had when Jazper was younger. Backing away and cleared his throat once more and looked from father to mother. He looked into Deuce's eyes and winked, " I'm in love mom. I've come to tell you i'm going to be asking a fey to be my mate in the near future. Probably not right away but soon enough that I felt you both should know." He knew that no matter how much he craved his parents aproval after Deuce found out that he wanted to ask a Massacre the male would most likely be sent running for the hills.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread