Beautiful Insanity
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

His smile stayed for a moment longer. Lingering on his lips. "First, I want to know how both of you are. I need details! You both leave me out of everything and I'm not a child any more." He pasted a playful pout on his face and gave his mother a wink laughing at her stream of questions. "Geez mum, you sound worse then I did as a pup!" His scottish accent was thickening as the conversation continued and his nerves shook his core. Trying to relax, he laughed at his memories of Lucifer trying to answer all his quesitons.

His gold eyes turned to Lucifer. Why was he so quiet? As he thought about Garnet he spoke her name half whipsering, "Mom, don't be mad.." Resting a hand on her shoulder he lowered his ears, " Her name is Garnet Massacre. She and her mom escaped from Inferni a month or so ago. I met her in Halifax and she's been staying with me in Crimson Dreams for the past few nights. She's got a little bit of wolf in her. She left Inferni of her own reasons..." He burted out facts hoping his mother would consider the positives, "She's an amazing girl guys. Funny, gorgous, playful, fun. She's so....breakable and small but she has this huge fire inside of her...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread