Beautiful Insanity
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

He had thought he could face them, thought he ws strong enough to take whatever they could throw at him. Yet, here he stood soaked in guilt and broken pride. His ears flattened and his shoulders slumped at his mothers words. He had not betrayed him...never. He hadn't the heart to see his mother in such pain over a speices. He would never ask Garnet to be something she wasn't. It was true he had fallen in love with a coyote but she was not like others. She was sweet and gentle hearted. She would never hurt a fly. "Mum...." He raised his hand reaching out to her but lowered once more as Lucifer spoke.

His agony had turn to distaste for his fathers words. No, he could never be angry with his mother but Lucifer...he had taught him to fight, to ask questioned, and hunt. His sharp eyes turned to his un-shifted father. "She's not like that! She ran from inferni BECAUSE she didn't like what they were doing. She'd never lay a paw on anyone or anythign unless it was self defence." His tail stood up and his ears perked forwards once more as he lifted his body, taking the stance of an alpha. A rummber started in his throat as he looked down at his father. "Shame to this family dad....are you fucking SERIOUS!" He raored taking a step forwards eyes darting between his mother and father. He was confused and he ached. How could they be so...so stupid"This from the man who slept around on his mate and then abandoned her and his son in search of his father. At the very least I'VE always been there for anyone whenever they needed me. I stuck around after Twilight Vale and I have a sence of pride for my pack, family, and friends. I'm the highest ranked male in my pack and I've earned every rank. Naniko trusts me unlike you two!!"

He knew he shouldn't speak to his father or mother this way but they never gave anyone a chance. Stary eyes softened pained at his mothers gaze, "Ever since I became a Rhiannon I pushed myself to be everything for you two. I learned to read, hunt, fight. I worked hard to be the best I can be so that I could make you two proud. I know I don't live with you two any more but I wasn't the one that shamed Twilight Vale. I try so hard to be part of this family while dad, you run around and live like your a teenager, and mum stays stuck in the past. Not every coyote is a killer, not every son is perfect. I'm sorry I'm not everything you wanted when you took me in but i'm not just a Rhiannon. Only Lucifers luperci blood runs threw me. My blood is that of a Knight, not Rhiannon. A true Knight doesn't care who you are, what you've done, or where you've been. We give people chances and accept change as it comes. We value our family and protect them and love them while they make mistakes. Like normal nice people!!"

He turned around and started in the opposite direction only to stop and turn back. "Dad, deal with your own issues before you talk about mine. You raised me fine but you showed me how to be an ass of a mate and a usless father who only cares about himself. It's time to grow up and deal wiht the fact that no, I didn't do drugs, yes, I drink a bit, no I dont go around having sex with random girls and yes, I'm in love with Garnet Massacre." His eyes were hot with tears as he looked at his mom and simply shook his head, "You didn't even give her a chance mom. The one girl who I've ever loved, who I want to be true to forever and raise a family with and you wont even give her a chance but you'll love a man who's treated you like shit. Dad, you taught me my values but one thing I can't do is hate someone who has never done anythign wrong to me. If you two thought me as your son you'd be happy I found somone. You'd be proud of my rank and my achievments. One would have never been kicked out of the pack and one would not have left abandoned me. ..."

"You two are the ones who have betrayed me mom..." With this last whisper he ran, tears burning his face like acid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread