foggy memories and fading ghosts
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I'd say we are done! :3 wc247

---

She... was right. He'd known it all along, and the question of a personality shift or a character replacement wasn't the problem here. He was not concerned about being someone he wasn't, changing his name to Maluki, and go frolicking back to the destroyed Clouded Tears looking for a piece of his past. No, that name, those lands were far behind him, burnt away in the great fire for all time and now resting somewhere lost in the ashes. "You know," he said suddenly, even after suggestion to return to her nap. He chuckled lightly, almost sarcastically. "Maybe it's more ironic that I ended up here. Phoenix Valley... I'm just the dead bird who came back." He did climb to his feet, however, and stretched his back.

"The barn's all yours," he muttered, now returning to his grim demeanor as usual. The curiosity, the worries that had possessed his face before were already washed away, scowl again on his face as it always was. He never really had anything to smile about. He had a past now, something he once thought would bring so much joy, but he couldn't even remember it. There was no reason to smile for him yet. "I have thinking to do," he continued, stepping past her towards the exit, but pausing at the doors. "...Thanks, Iskata." He cleared his throat immediately after, somewhat ashamed, and ousted himself quickly from there to retreat elsewhere, back into the nipping cold of the changing seasons.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread