a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 406

The cliffs had their pride of standing on the beach side, letting the waves jump up as high as it can. The cliffs being a barrier to the lands from those who would try to attack via ocean. Atop the cliffs was a very old tree. Old, but strong holding. Looking at it, it doesn't seem to have obtained any damage, though it looks like it was falling apart. However, it hasn't lost a piece yet. A strong tree it was indeed. It was also a favourite place to came to to listen to the ways for a young wolf. A white wolf who only knew where to find it. It was place to come to freely, but the paths were blocked off by rocks or too much under growth. This white wolf however, always knew how to get there. It wasn't far from where he used to live in Bâtons et Pierres. The forest surrounding it were getting ready for the winter seasons, with leaves changing color to suit the seasons. The breeze blew softly as it sounded like it was telling a story of an ancient wolf, or something that would come to the wind's mind, if it had one.

On a branch extending out into the ocean on the old strong tree sat the white wolf Pendzez. He looked out into the ocean while holding an instrument that had strings. By the looks, it looked like a musical instrument, possibly a harp. He sat there with his fingers playing the strings calmly with his voice going.

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming

Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights

Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming

The goddess of imaginary light

In my field of paper flowers

And candy clouds of lullaby

I lie inside myself for hours

And watch my purple sky fly over me

I linger in the doorway

Of alarm clock screaming

Monsters calling my name

Let me stay

Where the wind will whisper to me

Where the raindrops

As they're falling tell a story

If you need to leave the world you live in

Lay your head down and stay awhile

Though you may not remember dreaming

Something waits for you breathe again

After the lyrics, he chanted calmly, letting the breeze carry it far across the planet. To other packs and tribes so they could here the symphonic poem of the white wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread