a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 262

Pendzez wondered on the words about ghosts making music. If he was a ghost, well, he would've died. But, last he checked, he was alive as he has ever been. Despite the fact that the pelt makes him look like a ghost. Pendzez, however, was sometimes mistaken for a ghost, but he didn't really believe in ghosts. If he did, well, that would be another story. Right now, he returned to the subject. "Well, that was my music you heard, but I'm not a ghost. I don't really believe in them. And playing for you? Did something happen?" Pendzez obviously knew that something was wrong if she said about ghosts playing music for her. She must have lost people, like Pendzez did. However, he thought that it wouldn't be any of his business, but he had to know what was wrong with Ember. Come to think of it, he didn't know why about that either.

Then there was that question about his name. Well, the two just met and they know each other's names. "Pendzez Zazkex. Child of the Tundra. That what the name means. What about you, Miss..." Pendzez stopped at miss so she could her name. He had to be nice, not to mention he is. Pendzez was always a good wolf, never disobeying any little rule, but he had slid past a couple one time. He ended up being yelled at by a female at Dahlia de Mai. Luckily, he was let off easy, on the charge that he doesn't do it again. He looked back at the sunset.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread