a sunset symphony
[html]

Ember had never really been much of a pack wolf. At least, not since Storm had burned down and she had lost Phoenix. Her father had been a very big part of her life, and then he was gone. They'd said that he had gone back to look for her and her siblings, Firefly and Kansas, and that something violent had happened. Ember hadn't seen either of the other two children for a while now...she had once been a member of Dahlia de Mai herself, but had gotten into a fight with Firefly and had left and joined Shadowed Sun. Then that pack had disbanded, and she had come to live in Esper Hollow.

But it seemed that this pack wasn't really working out either. She hadn't seen any of the members for a while, when she thought about it...but then, she hadn't been around the lands much. Maybe she was just missing them. "Something a long time ago, but I never heard the music back then" She explained. She probably did sound silly, talking like this. "Sorry. For...talking about ghosts. Most people don't like to hear about them. You're actually the first person that I've told about it, about the music. Kind of funny, huh? That I'd tell a complete stranger..."

She trailed off for a moment, becoming lost in thought for a few seconds before snapping back. "Ember. Ember Phoenix. You have some smells on you...that seem familiar. Are you a part of my mother's pack? She is leading Phoenix Valley with Deuce...and maybe another wolf? I don't remember their name, though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread