a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 216

Pendzez saw that things were troubling her. Mabye the pack she was in wasn't working out for her, or were treating her badly. mabye her mate was too mean to her, or mabye her family, if she had family. Well, she didn't tell anyone about music and ghost, expect to Pendzez. She then said that it was funny tellinghim because they just met, don't know each other, and haven't met before. Pendzez thought on the subject in question. "Well, mabye. I was sort of the same. I told you what my name meant, but we only just met. I'd say that's funny." He gave a little chuckle.

Then came the scent of Pendzez. He smelt like Phoenix Valley. Well, he was in that pack. He knew of Iskata, Deuce and Hel. Iskata was the only wolf that came to mind that could be Ember's mother. Well, Hel wouldn't be because she has disappeared. "You must mean Iskata. Yes I'm in her pack. I knew you meant her because Hel is the other wolf, but she disappeared." Wolves from all over the place seemed to be disappearing lately, even has Kaden from Esper Hollow. "You know, wolves are disappearing. Just recently, a wolf at Esper Hollow, who went by the name of Kaden Aatte, disappeared I heard."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread