a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 226

The white male didn't much about Khaden's disappearance, only that he was gone. When he first met Khaden, it wasn't too far away from here, where Pendzez's house was, or what was left of the small house. He didn't get to find out about his sister much. The snow white wolf still believes that she is still alive, somewhere. He would have to put a hold on that for now, until he has things sorted out and all. Once he could be able to go for a while, then he could mabye get back to finding his sister.

Returning to the subject about Khaden, the female says that he was her mate. Her mate? Well, that was unobjective. The white male could see that she loved Khaden and wanted him back. Then she asked if Pendzez knew him. "Yeah, once. My old home is not far from here. I went back there one day and met Khaden. Talking to him made me loose track of why I was really there, but there is always a next time. Khaden said he was just walking around for some fresh air, or something like that. I had a good conversation with him. When he went back to Esper Hollow that day, that was the last time I heard from him, and not long ago, I heard he just disappeared."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread