a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 204

An audience? Why would the white wolf have no other audience than the nature itself. The nature needs a song other than the other wolves. His words is to help those be supportive to others, and to help calm there minds. Other times, it would just be a song in the breeze, crossing the oceans and forests and any other place that the breeze can go to. To be honest, the whole scenery was his audience, including the trees, animals, and plants. "Well, everything around me is the audience. Besides, my songs and tunes are just ice breakers, or something to soothe the mind, nothing more."

Ember then said something about having no ability to play an instrument. Well, only most musical instruments that were human made were destoryed by time. Only some remain today. Pendzez happened to find the harp one day and since then, he's beening teaching himself how to play it so beautifully. He only made some songs that he made up himself. "Well, it took me a while to use this instrument, but I persevered and now I can play it beautifully. It's not that hard once you figured out the notes of the strings. Like I said, not hard."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread