a sunset symphony
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 244

One thing was finding one now the other was teaching the female to use one. Well, using one wouldn't be to hard to do. Basically, once you know the different notes when moving your fingers along the strings, the rest is easy. However, some don't like it becuase it would get frustrating. Then they would throw it away, or reck it. To the humans, the harp was a rare instrument to come by. Only a few had them. Others would try to find them, but end up in failure sometime later. "Well, I suppose I could. This is one of the few, there should be some still around, unless time has affected it."

Pendzez couldn't remember the last time he had been to one of the large human cities. Some of them were just small just to be called a town at most, or a little city at most. He never been to a former metropolis that used to be a bustling city. "Well, these instruments were rare, but I guess we could look for any that may be remaining. This one I found in the city on the outskirts of the Dahlia de Mai, but I don't want to go back there for two reasons. First, I was almost killed for tresspassing. Second, there is this female wolf there that acts like a total bitch. She might aswell has a tattoo on her saying I'm a bitch. Probably isn't just that city, though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread