Baby I could never steal you from another
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
She didn't know what she had expected from him. But his words startled her almost as much as his gentle touch on her swollen belly. Her hangs hung in the air momentarilly before drifting back down to her sides like a feather on the breeze. She made no move to slide away from him. The pups inside of her seemed to push closer to him, though. A whisp of a smile caressed her face as the pressure became stronger, pup against his hand. Even in the womb, they knew their father.
She considered her answer, wanting the words to be reassuring. "You are not quite the monster you claim to be, Haku. I know you can be kind and caring. I can trust you with our pups. I can trust you with my life, and with the lives of those I love. Everyone has a darker side, everyone had their secrets. But that doesn't meant you can not trust anyone." She lifted her eyes to him, shadows lurking inside the bi-colored orbs. "I killed a living being once. And I enjoyed it. I enjoyed his blood all over my hands and in my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of his blood on my tounge. I enjoyed his pain. He hurt me, and I enjoyed getting my revenge. Does that make me a monster?" The question was a challenge, a fiery thrust.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread