Baby I could never steal you from another
[html]

indenttablesorry for wait..

He slowly chewed on his lower lip, nearly piercing the skin, imagining the lip was something else, something smaller. It was in moments like these that he knew for sure that his mentality was fucked up. A parent surely did not think such thoughts? The Lilium withdrew his hand from the warmth where the unborn children rested. Enough food and playmates. What else did children need. There were bastard children everywhere, and an absent parent was not new. Haku himself had grown up without Lisichka, and mostly without Colibri, and he had turned out oka.. wait.. never mind. Anyway, this was the best for them all (definitely for him, and that was what mattered to him in the end). I’m sorry Deuce. I can’t. I wont.. His gaze broke off and his face and body swirled around and started to move away. She could take it as a sign that he was upset, and he knew that such a departure would surely upset her, so maybe she would explode like a bomb like females used to do, and decided to hate him. In the end, it would be easier for her to go on that way, without him. He felt somewhat saddened though, because Deuce was one of the few wolves he had felt comfortable calling friend. Shit luck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread