don't feed me violence
His stormy eyes weren't lying to him as it seemed that the girl had in someway forgiven him for his dislike of her clan. When he witnessed her form coming running towards him a weak smile graced his lips. To hear his name roll off her tongue was enough for him but the words she asked reminded him of why he had been on this trip. He cast his eyes off to the side as he cleared his throat and instead of answering Ryan he called to another. "Sky, Ty.. come out please.." He tried to keep his voice strong as he waited for the two to appear.

It didn't take too long for the young pups to come tumbling out of the fields and into the patchy grasses where the two younger adults were standing. Skylar and Tyrone moved meekly as though they knew that this was something serious, they had been on their way to visit Inferni's borders as was so it didn't surprise him. The two figures settled down beside one another as DaVinci's eyes turned to search Ryan's face as he explained. "Ryan, I want you to meet Skylar and Tyrone.." He didn't want to say the words because he knew it would make it all the more real, but he couldn't lie to her either. "They're my kids.." The words seemed stupid since anyone who looked at Skylar could tell she was his daughter.. but he had to tell her the truth and just hope she could understand.

Messages In This Thread