don't feed me violence
Tyrone and Skylar sat and watched the two adults as the words floated back and forth other them. Skylar smiled shyly and hide her beige eyes from sight as the lady offered her a hello. She granted the stranger a muffled return, "Hi..." as she knew her brother was probably just staring quietly at the woman being his moddy and protective self. She nudged her father with her nose and gave a soft whimper when the stranger started asking more pressing questions about their mother. Tyrone licked her ear softly as she heard him move to stand over her.

DaVinci had watched his children for only a moment until Ryan spoke again, he could tell he'd hurt the woman much deeper than anything he'd done before.. and yet he was innocent in a way.. this time atleast. He shook his head as he tried to find the right words. "Rhae was a friend.. before I left for Ireland." The soft whimper from Skylar drew his eyes away as he lowered his head to nuzzle the child that was still clearly upset at being left behind. He sighed as he rose back up, those stormy eyes gazing sadly at Ryan as he continued. "The life she chooses to lead is no life for children.. so she brought them to me.."

He wished that she wouldn't look at him so.. "I came to Inferni to try and tell you.. but I ran into Gabriel." His conversation with the leader had been strange enough. There hadn't exactly been bitter words between the two though the golden eyed man had found something funny in the situation DaVinci was caught between, a woman he was head over heels for and his newly aquired duties to family. He was a child afraid and only she could make things right.. but his heart pounded in his chest scared to death to eve hope.

Messages In This Thread