don't feed me violence
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

With the kids gone from sight, it was hard for Ryan to even think that moments ago DaVinci had just revealed that he was a father. If they could just stay like this for a few moments longer – the warmth, the perfection… But she knew that it wasn’t entirely possible. She looked up into his beautiful steel blue eyes, though the seemed to be brighter to her – almost cerulean. "Davinci," she whispered, tasting the words on her lips and wanting them to linger indefinitely. His touch mystified her with each gentle stroke.

"Your kids," she had to finally say, bringing back the reality of the situation. Flushing slightly under the rusty fur of her cheeks, she leaned gently away from his grasp. Looking around at the littered sunflowers and drying grasses, she could only imagine where their onlookers must have been hiding. "Are they staying with you?" She asked, a smile finding her face. In reality, she didn’t know where DaVinci himself was staying. All she knew was that Inferni couldn’t be a part of his life, but was a staple in her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread