don't feed me violence
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

"Oh that’s good, they’ll have more family to be around," she said, looking out into the grasses as if in hopes to catch a glimpse of the children that had gone off to play. Though this made the situation slightly different, it didn’t change her feelings for him. She was still helplessly head over heels for the steel colored coyote. "It’s nice to have family," she told him, looking back towards his face with a warm smile. She knew of the stories he had told her when they had first met, but family was a pretty important thing to Ryan. She thought it was the right move on his part for the children to be near their grandmother, since they now didn’t have a mother and only had DaVinci. She knew how hard it was to be left with one parent.

"I’d like to come by sometime if they wouldn’t mind." She knew that some of the wolf packs were biased towards Inferni and its members, but she was really hoping she would be able to meet the people DaVinci was living with. She wanted to throw herself into as many aspects of his life as she could. He was all she had now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread