don't feed me violence
DaVinci watched her searching for the two small ones. He chuckled at her words and murmured, "It's hopeless to be looking for Ty.." DaVinci knew, he'd lost the boy many times in the late fall fields. His golden coat seemed to blend in with the wilted bronze, gold, browns and yellows of the dying grasses. Skylar on the other hand shown bright against the background just as he would. She really must have found a nice place to hide to blend so well into nothing. In the back of his mind something argued that they'd probably run off and left the adults to have their own adventure where they could cause as much trouble as they wanted and get away scott free. "I'm not certain yet.. just where I belong in this family.." he said softly as he leaned his forehead against hers. He meant his own blood kin but as well in some form he meant theirs as well. How could it ever work out.. he didn't want to even try and imagine it going wrong but the fear was there.

One finger traced along the side of her face as she spoke of wanting to visit sometime. He would have loved to show her the beautiful world that his family and friends roamed in comfort and lived the lives of pampered spoiled wolves in their humanized world. He smiled down at her as he agreed, "Anything for you.." he would have agreed to whatever she pleased as he held her in his arms. He never stopped to think what his world would think of Inferni at their door.. even a single member, if he had he wouldn't have opened his arms so quickly to embrace the idea.

Messages In This Thread