just a little bit of life
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
:3

He was somewhat surprised, yet very proud of himself, that he had managed to sneak up on momma Anu. Usually his moms knew exactly where they were and what they were doing, no matter how sneaky he and his siblings tried to be. He stared right into her blue eyes as she looked down at him, tail beginning to wag behind him. Where he came from? That was silly, he had never been here before. "Wha you talkn' bout momma? I is never been here befores. Yous bein silly!" He stated as he jumped and nipped at her nose. "An whys you always calls me pum-OH!"

Haven watched as his mother walked past him toward the big orange thing. So that's what a pumpkin was! He guessed they were kinda the same color. That's why Anu always called him pumpkin head. He giggled as he followed her over to the giant thing. He loved how playful momma Anu was. She was always the best at playing with him. Momma Nani was usually busy trying to keep Brooklyn from picking on Mati. He didn't understand why Brooklyn was always so mean to Mati, it made him kinda mad.

But his mind quickly returned to what was going on right now. He placed his front paws up on the great plant-thing. "Pumkin!" He repeated after his mom. Little black nose sniffed its surface and his small pink tongue went out to lick it. Quickly a look of disgust crossed his face. "YUCK! It no taste good!" The pup began to spit, trying to get the nasty taste out of his mouth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread