just a little bit of life
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
And finally I get to make an allusion to The Nightmare Before Christmas in a thread! XD

His nose was still wrinkled up as his mother pretended to lick the thing as well, telling him that it wasn't something that they ate. "No wonders! Evens if we dids, I wouldn'! Is gross!" If Haven had been a human child, he definitely would have been the type to hate vegetables. As she stated that he was the same color as the pumpkin, he looked at his paw that was resting up against its side. He had already noticed it, but now the he was right next to one, their shades were almost identical. A strange thought popped into his head and he tilted his head. "I wonders if I tastes as yucky as a pumpkin." He wondered aloud.

Puppy thoughts were soon diverted to focus on the game Anu had put forth. All four feet touched the ground again as he followed his mother through the pumpkin patch, looking for the largest of them. Then something caught his eye off to their left. A big grin spread across his face and he bounded over towards a giant pumpkin with a few smaller ones lined up against it. He jumped up onto one of the smaller ones, his back paws scrambling to stand on top of it. Once that had been achieved, he went onto the next and the next, until he made his way up to stand on top of the largest one.

Puffing out his chest, he turned to look at his mother, her back was currently turned to him. "Momma look! I is the pumkin king!" Haven called out, jade eyes sparkling with his cleverness. His tiny tail waved like a banner behind him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread