just a little bit of life
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Don't ask me how he knows about dragons... >.>

He grinned as his mother turned and walked over to him. Giggling as she bowed before him. He loved playing with momma Anu. He loved his momma Nani just as much, but most times she was busy keeping Brooklyn out of trouble. It seemed Anu always had time to play with him. Orange tail wagged faster as she mentioned a game, his whole body practically vibrating with excitement. Games were his absolute favorite. "Ummmm..." Haven wracked his brain, trying to come up with a game fit for royalty.

Then something popped into his head. It wasn't anything they had played before, but he thought it the best game for the occasion. "I knows! Momma! You'll bes a big, scary dwagon! An' I'll bes the bwave knight! You goes hide n' I'll come finds you and slays you!" What a great idea! It would be like hide and seek, but even more exciting! She had told them all a story like this. In the story there was a damsel in distress, but oh well! They didn't need one of those.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread