just a little bit of life
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The knight could feel the dragon losing its grip on life, and quickly jumped from her back, lest he be crushed as she fell. The crashing of the mystical creature's body was thunderous, no doubt it could be heard from miles and miles away. The dust that flew up was like a hurricane. The knight covered his head, waiting until everything had settled. Dust and wind whipped around him for what seemed like an eternity. Then finally all was still and silent.

As the knight rose up he was no longer a knight. Just a small pumpkin puppy with a stick in his mouth. Haven dropped the stick and rushed over to the fallen form of his mother. "I won, I won! I beats you momma!" He exclaimed triumphantly. His little mouth tugged on her ear playfully, but she didn't get up. What was she doing? The game was over now. The boy walked around and shoved at her shoulder with his paws, but still she didn't stir. He stood there frozen, fear seeping into his mind. It had been a game, they were just playing, right? His bi-colored ears folded back and his tail tucked against his belly. He slunk up to his mother's head and licked at her muzzle. A sad whine came from his throat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread