something like grace - p ehno
I don't know where my brain is, or where this post is going. Big Grin

Lime-green eyes opened quickly and Geneva straightened against the railing, turning her head to look upon the other wolf. He smiled disarmingly. She drew his scent into her lungs, leaning forward a bit. He smelled faintly of Crimson Dreams. And his scent somewhat resembled Savina's. The gray femme returned his smile slowly, although she did not move from her position on the porch. "Quite new," she said. The wind whispered across the porch, making the boards squeak and creak.

She took a moment to look at him, his light colored eyes and gray coat. For some reason, his smile was disarming and she felt comfortable in his presence. Nothing about his stance seemed threatening, in fact he seemed as open and friendly as anyone she had met in her last week. And she saw a bit of Savina in his smile. "My name is Geneva. What's yours?" It was strange for her to offer her given name upon first making anyone's acquaintance, but the dark gray wolfess felt comfortable. Plus, this wolf made her curious. Looking at him, she felt as though she'd found her polar opposite. She felt a sense of adventure swirling about him, a wonder for the unknown.

She looked down at his traveling back. "Did you travel far?"

Messages In This Thread