something like grace - p ehno
[html]
It’s all good. My post turned out much the same. XD

He was glad to see the stranger return his smile, and shortly after confirm his suspicions. It was wonderful to see new faces around the pack lands, new members of their collective family. During the short period of silence, he too took the time to examine her momentarily, taking in her small frame and bright green eyes. She seemed relatively comfortable here at the mansion already, relaxing out on the porch as he had often done. And then introductions were upon them. “Mine’s Ehno. It’s nice to meet you, Geneva.” His smile widened a little bit, and he was glad to now have a name to go with her face.

He followed her gaze down to his pack shortly before glancing back out to the horizon as he contemplated her question. “Oh, a little bit. I stopped by the old human city out east a few days ago, just looking around.” He took a seat next to his bag on the front step of the porch and sighed contentedly. “It’s good to be back home, though.” He looked up at her with amber eyes, offering his own question. “How do you like the pack so far?” He didn’t know how long she might have been here, but he was curious to see what she thought of it all.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread