something like grace - p ehno
[html]
I'm such a buuum. So sorry for this horrible and late reply! D:

Ehno found a warm and rather nostalgic smile had leapt to his features as Geneva spoke of the lands. The Italian boy himself had felt much the same when he had first arrived on the shores. His sister had brought him to the pack, at the time known as Twilight Vale, and he marveled at the vast and varied landscapes they claimed. The lake had always caught his interest, and the mansion was a constant source of exploration and entertainment for the male. But what he liked most of all were the pack members. Everyone here was kind, and the entire pack felt like a close-knit family. "I'm glad you like it here. It is wonderful, I couldn't ever imagine leaving it."

He shifted his position on the step a bit as she sat closer to him. He turned to face her more fully, leaning slightly against the opposite bannister as she had. Amber eyes shut for a moment as he contemplated her question. "The city..." Images and memories of the city flashed through his mind and he tried to summon the words to adequately describe the sights and sounds of the ruins. Ehno opened his eyes and looked toward Geneva once again. "It's really huge. Old buildings still standing, but a little worn down... there was a smaller one that had collapsed in one part of the city, near what used to be a park. The humans had grass and trees and so much nature packed into this tiny area. But with the humans gone, it's begun to spread out, almost like it's trying to take back the city."

It was something interesting he had discovered on his latest trip out there, something he hadn't been expecting. He only hoped he was doing the sight justice with his description, and that Geneva would find it interesting as well.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread