Ask the Lonely
Firefly just shook her head at the stupid questions they were throwing back and forth about masses of land across the big blue. Sighing to herself she just smirked, "Nevermind, it's not like it really matters, we both knew where we were from.. doesn't matter if the other knows where that was.. unless we decided to return one day.." She didn't mind that idea, returning to Ireland was always a slight thought on the back of her mind, and if Cwmfen wanted to tag along for the ride she wouldn't blame the girl. Stupid childish dreams they were but no one else had to know what she was dreaming, it wasn't like the blue woad woman could read her mind.

The strangely patterned woman who's patterns weren't that strange to the eyes of the bronze and gold lass seemed to become even more interested in Firefly, something she realized that she should not encourage. Firefly had enough fellows who seemed to want to find every little shadow on her dark little soul, adding one that wanted to find some ray of sunshine would not help either. She flicked her tail softly as she shook her head with a raised brow. "No, perhaps I could direct you to them.. but I tend to stay away from mother dearest.. and I doubt my brother would remember much outside of puppy thoughts." She didn't want to put the other down but she really really hated having to come face to face with her mother who was so different from the darker hued Sadira that it almost seemed unreal that they were related. She shook her head again in disgust at the thought of going to Phoenix Valley.

She was mildly surprised at how fast the woman's trail of thoughts changed from the ghostly pack to her brother and how interested she seemed in him. Raising a brow as she scowled at the lady she asked. "Why are you so interested in my brother?" She could think of a few reason why any girl could be, but DaVinci was her brother, more a father figure than anything, and he was not a family member she would bed. Not that she'd even thought of bedding another since she'd taken to taunting and tormenting Haku in and out of the bedchambers. There was were a few family members she might consider but Ember had blown her chances with announcing so brilliantly just who she was.

Waving away the thoughts of her sibling she rolled her eyes. "I'm not certain I even want to know.." she said under her breath as Cwmfen moved on. They were returned again to the world beyond and yet it was forcused on Cwmfen's life and not Firefly's, which seemed to be more interesting than she let on. Slipping on her story she tried to clear it all up with a strong ending of how she couldn't return. Firefly narrowed her eyes slightly as she decided to ignore the painful memories that the other was trying to leave behind her. If she wanted to bury her past Firefly wasn't going to stop her, unless her past came back to haunt them all.

She turned her face away for a moment as the woman got herself together. Firefly could return anytime she wanted except for her stupid stubborn ways and how she believed that she could keep a promise to a woman she hated. Perhaps she really just hated the woman that much to prove her wrong in what she thought of her daughter but she wasn't going to focus on that anymore. Her ears swivelled back as the black and blue wonder asked her a question. Turning her eyes to follow her ears she bared her fangs slightly. "We went to war for all the wrong reasons.. and in the end not a damn thing was accomplished." It was a pity that they'd all went to war following in the pawprints of the male who had set to avenging his sibling, only to make it worse for the whole pack. She shook her head at the idea and asked. "Really that interested in our mistakes..or our blind faith? or whatever it might be.." She wasn't really forcertain what in the hell it was but atleast the pack had something.

Messages In This Thread