beyond the dying
If she had been in a foul mood beforehand she probably would have lunged at the bastard that had startled her so, but she was in a bit of a daze and the scent of blood tinted her vision in crimson as she realized that the male had moved closer to her. His comment made her narrow her emerald orbs as she rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't have had to if you'd been a little brighter!" she shot back.

Resting her arms on the remaining boards she pressed her fingers to the bleeding wound as more senseless stupidity clammered from his maw. She turned to gaze at him in disbelief as he seemed to get closer and closer. "Can you tell me something I don't know already?" she asked, wondering just what in the hell was wrong with the boy that he didn't seem to realizing that he was pressing in on her space. She bared her fangs lightly as she pulled one hand away from the gash and gazed at the deep brilliant hue that tainted her pelt. How different it was when it was your own blood she wondered in amazement.

Messages In This Thread