With the tiniest of tails
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Me too <3

The Aatte boy smiled sweetly at his sister. He was glad to have some alone time with her. Without their moms and their pushy siblings. Salem really wasn't bad, it was mostly Brooklyn. It gave Mati the chance to just be happy and not worry about being picked on or being teased. He was always sensitive to her feelings and needs.

As her violet eyes searched the woods, his jade ones did the same. Haven hadn't spent much time alone in the forest. Mostly he had played in the mansion and out near the borders. Their mothers probably wouldn't have liked the fact that he had been out near the borders so much on his own, but what they didn't know couldn't hurt them. "Prolly wabbits and mice and birds. I was following a bird earlier. Theys pretty cools I tinks." What else could be here though? Surely there must be something exciting. "Maybes there's some monsters!" He had learned about monsters from some of their bedtime stories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread