With the tiniest of tails
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Of course I loves you! And you not slow Tongue <3

He was impressed with his sister's powers of deduction. He hadn't even thought to throw out the things that this animal obviously wasn't. How clever of her. The boy tore his jade eyes off of the odd thing in the tree to look admirably at his sibling. "Yous right Mati! Thas so smarts of you! Is definitely not any of those tings." Then he turned his head to look back at the fluffy tailed creature. It was still chattering angrily at them, apparently not enjoying this game nearly as much as the two pups were.

Hmmm, a rat? That was a strong possibility. He imagined rats were probably that size. From what he knew they could climb. They had big rectangular teeth like this thing did. But still, there was something that didn't seem to quite fit. This animal had a great bushy tail, and he thought he had heard that rats had bald tails (what a weird thing that was. Bald tails?). "Thas close...but I dun fink is a wrat." This was getting frustrating! Haven let out a little bark at the thing.

But then something he had nearly forgotten came to him. He had heard someone talk about an animal that climbed trees and was smaller like a rat. But that had a big fluffy tail like that. The boy's face lit back up into a smile. "I tink I knows! It's a...sq...ssquirrrell!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread