What I like about you
[html]
Big Grin Shorter posts would be AMAZING. But this one may be long. >_> -fails- And lol...have I used this thread title before? I don't remember XD

All of them were out running around this wet afternoon, despite the rain. It had been drizzling off and on all morning, and Naniko had tried to convince them to stay, but all four had left a few hours before. She figured that they would probably stay in Crimson Dreams because of the weather...but did pups think that way? Sometimes when they left it was hard on her, and she wanted to go with them, but today she was trying hard not to worry as much. She had a small fire going near the mouth of the cave and she sat next to it, grinding up some dried herbs in a bowl. She had a large store of herbs in the shed near the mansion, and she had taken some of them into the cave to work with. Naniko had a very large stack of books in the cave, too, and kept them on top of the books so that the pups wouldn't get into them. There was no telling what some mixtures of herbs would do to little puppies.

She brushed her hands off and stood up, stretching. Now that she wasn't sitting down she felt a burst of energy--like she should go out and get something big done. Naniko had been to the human city a lot over the past few months...so not there. But...hmmm. Yes, this seemed to be the right time. She ran toward the mansion and up the front steps when she reached it, wiping her feet off hurriedly before entering the living room. Where had she kept that? It had been the only thing in the pouch that Ehno had found that had looked interesting, a diamond that had already been placed into a round piece of metal. Naniko had thought that it was pretty peculiar, so she'd kept it.

The female found what she was looking for, then set to looking for a chain. It wasn't Christmas yet, but did one need an excuse to give someone else a present? She'd been thinking about this for a while, but had always had at least one pup with her. Maybe today was her day. Naniko pulled a chain out of a box that sat on one of the shelves, slid the ring onto it, then went to the door again. Now...where had that mate of hers gotten off to? She thought she could hear something off in the distance...but she wasn't sure.

"Hello?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread