What I like about you
[html]

No matter what was going on, whatever they were doing, seeing Anu always made her happy. When the female came into view her tail began to wag slowly back and forth, and her heart thudded in her chest. For some reason, today, she felt a little nervous. It had been a while since they'd been without the pups...and having Anu all to herself...it made her both nervous and excited. They hadn't been together in what felt like ages.

She didn't know when the right moment would be to give it to her--probably in private. They were already here inside the mansion, though, so why not stay for a little while? "I was looking for you" She said simply, grinning in return. "I thought about maybe...starting a fire in the fireplace and having a night in here for a change." The sofa was nice and soft, and the beds, too. "I have some food already cooking in the kitchen, that I started earlier today--I was wondering if you might be up for some supper." She didn't know how to phrase what she wanted to say, but supper was a good place to start.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread