What I like about you
[html]
This is so fun XD <333

Whenever she was feeling anxious or overwhelmed Anu had always been there for her to make things right. Naniko hadn't been sure if she would ever be able to have something like this with someone, an actual relationship, for a while...but Anu had shown her the light. They fit together perfectly, together, each one complimenting the others' attributes. There were times when each female felt unsure, but the other was always right there to give support.

The hand on her lower back sent tingles through her being and she reacted positively, leaning in a little bit. Even this closeness was amazing, this small touch. "Turkey. It's surprising, really--I just kind of stumbled upon it when I was out with Salem. I had him scare it toward me, and when it was disabled enough he helped with keeping it down on the ground." She was really proud of all of the pups, especially little Salem.

Naniko reluctantly pulled away from Anu to look into the kitchen to the stove, where there the turkey cooked over a small fire. "It's about done." She put the necklace on top of the old refrigerator quickly to keep it out of sight until she was ready to give to to Anu, then went back toward the living room. "I'm not sure what we can do until it's done cooking, though.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread