this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
But of course! I was so happy when I saw you brought him back! Big Grin Oh, and I'm going to assume since he's still not officially an adult that she's taller, but if not let me know and I'll change it.

As the ivory boy picked up his pack and moved to greet her she knew she had been right. A large smile flowered across her face and her tail swayed softly back and forth. She closed the small distance between them and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Fingers idly played through the hair that was so much like his father's. "Suo così buono vederla anche! Come lei è stato? Vedo che lei ha praticato tuttavia." Savina felt so bad for losing track of her young friend and pupil, but she tried her best to push it from her mind. A reunion was a happy moment after all.

The jet female pulled back from their embrace a little to take the sight of him in. He had changed so much it seemed, but he looked no worse for the wear. "Dove lei è andato via a?" As much as she wanted to know how long he had been gone as well, she didn't ask. She didn't want to admit out loud that she didn't remember when he had left. But one thing she did know was that much had changed in his absence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread