this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Looking off in the distance, she considered his question. No, it wasn't all bad. In fact, a lot seemed to have worked out for the better. But what had happened to Naniko. It was utterly awful. "Sì e No." Emerald gaze fell back on the split eyed boy and the corners of her lips lifted a little again. She wouldn't go into the details, but she felt he deserved to know. After all, it had been his home too.

"Twilight Vale is no more." Savina's sadness about the loss of that pack was long past now. They still had basically the same members and territory, so they really hadn't lost much. "Conri...did something awful. But he's gone now." There was a menacing glint in her eyes at the mention of the former alpha. She had done her best to make sure he wouldn't dare come back. "Naniko, your father, and I formed a new pack. Crimson Dreams. We're basically located in the same place that Twilight Vale was. Pretty much all the same members are there. You'll be welcome there whenever you wish." She smiled and tickled Apollo's neck. He probably wasn't ticklish, but it was just a caring gesture. "Oh! And Naniko had a litter! Two boys and two girls." The girl had no idea if Apollo would even care, but it had been one of the major events in his absence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread