this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It was a lot of information to take in, and she certainly didn't expect him to respond specifically to all of it. It was good to hear that he was at least somewhat happy to hear about the pups. Apollo had always been a somewhat stoic pup, and it was obvious this had continued. Savina didn't mind though. That was just who he was, and she wouldn't have it any other way. "Yeah. They're just reaching the age where they're getting out on their own. We're all going to have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't stay out too long in the cold weather." That was one of the main concerns of the Lt. General at the moment.

"Me?" She thought back on the past few months. A lot had happened, but not too much had happened specifically to her. There was the further manifestations of her anger problems, but that was the last thing she wanted to talk about. There was one big good thing that had occurred though. If she had known about Apollo's old feelings for her she might not have been so open in her answer, but unfortunately she had no clue. "Ho incontrato qualcuno. Siamo dei compagni ora." The all too familiar small smile graced her lips as she thought about Kansas. It was impossible to hide her feelings for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread