this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Oh awkwardness XD

His initial reaction was not what she had expected. It was slight, and he quickly covered it up, but it was enough for her to notice. Suddenly she felt a pang of guilt in her gut. Had he had feelings for her? She tried her best to contain a wince, but she wasn't sure how successful she had been. The girl had never had any kind of puppy love, but certainly it didn't feel good to have it shattered, even if the feelings were just remnants. Part of her wanted to ask him about it, see if he wanted to talk. But Savina decided against it. It would probably only embarrass him.

"Thanks," she said softly. Maybe they should just move on to another subject, but something about Apollo made her feel he wanted to know more. "I don't know if you remember him, but it's Kansas." How much did he want to know? "He's a really great guy. Treats me very well." Emerald eyes looked at her young friend somewhat hesitantly. The last thing she wanted was to cause him any more pain. "Have...you been with anyone? Surely a handsome young man like yourself attracts all kinds of girls." The fey hoped this all wouldn't put a strain on their relationship.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread