this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

It had only been a small puppy crush and Apollo had never really set anything into motion from it. And how could he? Savina was older than him and deserved someone on her level. If anything would have happened, it would have been awkward anyway. A teacher ending up having relations with their student…?

Besides, she had called him handsome. He would take that. "Well I’m glad you’re happy with him," he told her, and truly he meant it. He did remember Kansas, but didn’t know much about his relative. Apollo had been so lost in his own world that he had barely noticed the one around him. Underneath his thickening white fur, he could feel the blood slightly flush his face. "No," he answered with a lighthearted laugh. "I didn’t really run into very many up North. Maybe someone around here will catch my eye, who knows," he said with a slight shrug. He hadn’t had his mind on any sort of playful romance, but the idea suddenly intrigued him. A little fling wouldn’t hurt anyone, and he wouldn’t abandon his goals completely because of one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread