this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her fears were almost instantly put aside. She could hear the sincerity in his voice. Apollo was a smart kid (she supposed she couldn't call him a kid anymore). He knew that she wouldn't ever do anything on purpose to hurt his feelings. And surely he realized that nothing really could have happened between them. She had been his teacher, any relationship but the one they already had would have been inappropriate. Savina's smile once again widened. "Thank you again. Maybe whenever you come back to the old lands you can get to know him better." The Italian femme knew that Kansas had tended to be a recluse, and didn't know many of the pack members very well.

The Lt. General took a slender hand and ruffled his hair. "I'm sure you'll find someone. Any girl would be lucky to have you." She winked at her younger friend. Even though he no doubt had changed quite a bit on his journey, she knew he was still the same, sweet boy at heart. "Any other news to share? Do you think you'll join a pack? Or just going to go where the wind blows you?" Of course she would have loved to have him come to Crimson Dreams, but she realized that he probably had his own plans.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread