this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

"Thanks," he offered, feeling the flush perhaps deepen beneath his fur. He couldn’t deny that he had missed this sort of contact – the friendly intimacy of it. Anyone he had met while gone north had been fairly temporary and no one had ever been as gentle as the people he knew here. Perhaps that was the reason why he had been so easily introduced to weapons and fighting there. He had a few theories that the wolves he had come across must have been lonely. There wasn’t much there – just the cold permafrost wasteland of northern Canada.

"Ahhh, well, nothing in particular I guess." One of the biggest things was obviously his coming of age, as he now spent most time in his Optime form. But that happened with every Luperci and he didn’t feel as if it were particularly special. His new skills were probably something to talk about, but he didn’t feel like speaking about his knife wielding talents with Savina. Somehow he wanted the conversation to remain slightly more lighthearted. "I suppose I’ll settle down somewhere eventually. I sort of have plans with someone I met, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to find him again. If that works out, I’ll most likely be living up north just past Inferni. " One of his other skills he also failed to mention was about an instrument he had been taught to play. He hoped that maybe upon searching Halifax he could find one again. However, a piano was too large to move anywhere, and he'd have to travel there anytime he felt like experimenting with it. He was amazed at how the calming melodies made him seemingly evaporate into the music and get lost into another, beautiful world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread