this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Dude, Haven and Apollo are going to have to meet. I imagine Haven being really similar to Apollo when he gets older. And I just had a great idea for these two to get into a situation where they have to fight something. He can use his sweet knife skillz and Savina can go all hulk and Apollo will be like "holy shit!?" XD

She hadn't realized how much she had missed having Apollo around until now. It felt like she had missed out on a lot. He was quickly turning into an adult, and he had still only been a small pup the last time she had laid eyes on him. Savina thought she could see his face reddening slightly under his ivory pelt and she chuckled lightly. The same thing happened to Kansas. She was lucky to have such a dark coat, otherwise people would be able to see her blush all the time.

At the very least the femme was glad to hear that he was planning on settling around the lands. Even if he wasn't in her pack, she could at least go visit him where ever he was. Though the thought of him being so close to Inferni worried her. She knew Anselm and Ryan, and they were both great. Still, there was something about the clan that greatly unsettled her. She knew they did not care for wolves in the least. It was probably why the de le Poer male had told her to find him in Halifax if she ever wanted to seek him out. "Well, I'm glad you'll be sticking around here. When you do end up settling down, you be sure to let me know where. I want to be able to keep tabs on you," she joked. "If you do settle near Inferni, please be careful. There are some good people there, but something about them unnerves me." Her tone was serious, but not strict. Apollo could clearly take care of himself, but she needed to voice her concerns.

"Well, as I said, until then you're welcome at the mansion. Jazper has cleaned up the library, so there's plenty of books to read. He even fixed up some old human instrument. I've heard him playing it at times. It's rather beautiful. Makes me think of poetry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread