this fury is mine and it keeps me alive
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I KNOWZ! Kiri is amazing.

The slight femme couldn't help but shudder at the reminder of the cold that was gripping the lands. She was completely unused to such weather. "Yes, it is getting cold. It never got this cold in Italy. I have to admit it makes me somewhat miserable." Of course she was still the same happy Savina, but when the sky was nothing but a slate of unfriendly clouds and the winds blew harsh and cold, it dampened her mood. From what Naniko had told her, this wasn't even the worst of it. How awful.

It was times like these that she wished she knew more details about humans and their objects. Even though Kansas was teaching her to read, she hadn't yet spent much time in the library, and knew nothing about musical instruments. "Well...I don't know the name of it. But it's black and very large. It's wider at the front and skinner in the back." She wasn't sure if this was an adequate description of it, but hopefully Apollo would be able to recognize it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread