Butterflies and Hurricanes
Iskata smiled at the small voice that called back to her. A soft chuckle escaped from her maw as she thought for a moment on the tiny one's simple question. Her paws brought her looming above the pup and the scent of the little one made her simple chuckle explode into outright laughter as she scowled herself as she leaned down to sniff the small one. "Well, I think I found one right here!" She said softly with a wag to her tail.

She smiled softly and tilted her head to the side as she asked. "Now which one of my grandchild is this.." She teased as she acted as though it was so hard to try and keep track of the little ones. Truthfully she could remember all their names but she hadn't seen them since they were born and her own children had kept her busy enough as it was. It was a heads up between the child being Mati or Brook since the small fry was quite female and if her memory was still working Brooklyn leaned more towards her mother's fur tones. "I believe.. this is Mati?" she said finally, a very serious tone to her voice as she sought the correct answer from the babe.

Messages In This Thread