Not Far from the Tree
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)
br>Sorry, short D:

The male seemed to be disappointed in Jazper after he looked at him, hope seemed to leave the older wolf's eyes. Tilting his head questioning Noah the coal halfling waited for an answer. As he spoke Jazz's ears perked up at the familiar sound. He was defiantly from Scotland. His words were sharp for the boy. The entire time all he could think of was Lucifer. Why did every older male think they were better and had to teach him a lesson? What did he ever do to deserve a lecture from every Scottish breed jerk?

Golden eyes glared at the grey giant challenging him. As the stranger stood up Jazz finally sized him up properly. In a second Jazper ran forward, pushing the opposing male. " You know I'm realllyyy gettin' sick of guys like yeh thinkin they have to correct everyone." He snickered and he backed away confidently. He started to walk away slowly, taunting the older male. This was his one chance for a half decent fight, to figure out just how powerful he was when matched in size and he wasn't going to let it slip. Swishing his tail back and forth in a dominant stance and turned and sticking out his tongue chuckled, "I'd like to see yeh try ol' man."."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread