Not Far from the Tree
ooc: Hey, How'd that happen? I couldn't find it before. *twilight zone music starts* If it's too short, just let me know. I thought maybe shorter posts would be easier to do a fight with.

ic:

The experienced grey male showed no hesitation or fear, nor did he have any. Perhaps he was entering into the clash a tad over confident but to him, this was not a real fight. This was putting a cub in it’s place, nothing more. Unfortunately, he had seen enough battle in his time to make him that way.

A leap attack? Well that suited Noah fine. One rear paw stepped back as he crouched low almost by instinct. It seemed a pity that such things became second nature. By getting lower, he was positioning himself to come up under the attacking wolf. Noah decided against going for the throat straight away. It was not his intention to do any lasting harm to the young male. A nice throat hold could easily end thing but done too earlier and any struggling could seriously hurt the idiotic pup. Noah timed it well and leapt up, straight for the cub’s chest as hard as he could. He aimed his shoulder at the target, knowing it would have the hardest blow.

Messages In This Thread