what have you done now?
[html]

Thanks for starting this!

indentShe was and had always been completely loyal to Gabriel. Never had she questioned it in any way, never had a single thought about another male in her entire relationship with Gabriel. Phoenix was like the brother she never had, he was there for her, they both were connected with this strange power and she needed someone that had that and could understand her. When Gabriel questioned that she had been completely confused, up until Phoenix had spelled it out. He was mad at her, he had reason to be because she had never taken the time to explain the relationship that she had with Phoenix. It was weird even thinking about any possibility of her doing anything with him. She thought she would be more likely to do something like that to Hybrid, which again was completely out of the question.

indentWith her head dipped down, he threw her into the house and she stumbled over to a coach when he finally let her go. She had to job to keep up with his fast pace. Flushed and tired she collapsed onto the soft cushions. Faol cringed when the lamp crashed and broke into many pieces. She stayed quiet, when he got like this, it felt as if it was no use. I never should have let you come back.
"Do you honestly think I'd betray you like that. I mean, I know I am partially in the wrong, but Phoenix is like my brother... not one who is twisted and sick and would only use me to an advantage. I'm not sure if you know what that is like because you have so many siblings of your own. But, all I have left is Hybrid, and he is not cutting it right now. Phoenix and I share a telepathic power... Gabriel.. Please. She looked up at him, red eyes not daring to make contact with his own. "I love you so much, Gabriel. I would NEVER EVER risk and do something so stupid. Do what you will, but nothing has ever happened and nothing ever will, not now, not ever," Faol paused for a moment, trying to regain her breath which was cut short for a couple reasons, tears stinging her eyes. "I. LOVE. YOU."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread