what have you done now?
[html]

indent A terrible fury drove Gabriel, keeping his blood hot despite the whiplash from the freezing air and the pounding snow. He didn’t know where he was going, only that they were moving. His hand never released Faolin’s wrist, as strong as a bear trap. Somehow he found his sense of direction and went to a small home, pushing the door open with one shove and moving inside. It was only then that he released the girl, turning to shut the door. For several moments, he stared at the door and then, in a moment of blinding fury, grabbed a lamp from the table in the room. Without a sound, he hurled it across the empty space—it shattered with a sick crash.
indent That noise made him turn to the red-eyed woman, whom he regarded with contempt. “What the fuck were you doing?” He screamed, advancing on her. “You want to fuck him, is that it? You trying to bring Inferni down?” A thousand ideas were racing through his head, driving him mad with that insatiable buzzing. His hands moved up and dug into his hair, and he half staggered away from the girl. “I never should have let you come back,” he snarled, shutting his eyes and colliding with a secondary doorframe in the living room. His hands dropped and he struck out, slamming a fist into the drywall. It broke under the force, leaving a hole where his hand had been, leaving his throbbing arm covered in blood and plaster.

[/html]
[html]

Thanks for starting this!

indentShe was and had always been completely loyal to Gabriel. Never had she questioned it in any way, never had a single thought about another male in her entire relationship with Gabriel. Phoenix was like the brother she never had, he was there for her, they both were connected with this strange power and she needed someone that had that and could understand her. When Gabriel questioned that she had been completely confused, up until Phoenix had spelled it out. He was mad at her, he had reason to be because she had never taken the time to explain the relationship that she had with Phoenix. It was weird even thinking about any possibility of her doing anything with him. She thought she would be more likely to do something like that to Hybrid, which again was completely out of the question.

indentWith her head dipped down, he threw her into the house and she stumbled over to a coach when he finally let her go. She had to job to keep up with his fast pace. Flushed and tired she collapsed onto the soft cushions. Faol cringed when the lamp crashed and broke into many pieces. She stayed quiet, when he got like this, it felt as if it was no use. I never should have let you come back.
"Do you honestly think I'd betray you like that. I mean, I know I am partially in the wrong, but Phoenix is like my brother... not one who is twisted and sick and would only use me to an advantage. I'm not sure if you know what that is like because you have so many siblings of your own. But, all I have left is Hybrid, and he is not cutting it right now. Phoenix and I share a telepathic power... Gabriel.. Please. She looked up at him, red eyes not daring to make contact with his own. "I love you so much, Gabriel. I would NEVER EVER risk and do something so stupid. Do what you will, but nothing has ever happened and nothing ever will, not now, not ever," Faol paused for a moment, trying to regain her breath which was cut short for a couple reasons, tears stinging her eyes. "I. LOVE. YOU."

[/html]
[html]

indent The pain was maddening. This was not the first time he had broken apart, and it would not be the last. Gabriel bottled his emotions and his problems up. As demanded by any law of physics, when the amount inside became too great, the container would shatter. So it went today, as he bled onto the floor and shook with rage. Even though her voice was the voice of an angel, he couldn’t bear to hear a word. She didn’t meet his eyes and he wondered briefly if that was because she was lying. Maybe she was just a great actress. Maybe this whole thing had been a lie.
indent He took his blood-covered hand, moved it to her face. “Look at me,” he ordered, golden eyes burning. “Tell me again.” He was a simple creature, in many respects. If she could meet his eyes and he could see there was truth, then it would be all right. If not…if not…heaven help them.

[/html]
[html]

Thanks for starting this!

indentShe watched him carefully. The reason for not making eye contact was simple, she did not want to anger him more. Although, she did not realize that her eyes glancing every which way but him could have been a sign of lying. Faol waited, holding her breath after she let those words slip. His hand moved to her face and she touched it gently with her fingers before he spoke again. Faol looked right at him, dead in the eyes.

indent"I love you." This time she did not look away, no. She stared at him, red eyes showing every conflicting emotion, but the one that stood out most of all was pain. She hurt him, even though it was not anywhere close to her intention. Did she dare say another word? Was anything else needed? She could not think, her mind was swamped with so many thoughts and his emotions coursing through her own veins made her more confused than ever. Faol wanted to lean in and hug him, but she would not break eye contact, not until he understood it was the truth. Her heart and her breath stopped, awaiting his next reaction.

[/html]
[html]

If you'd like to keep this short, you're more then welcome to powerplay the activities and the fade to black scene. ;D
indent That was all it took. Gabriel moved his hands and embraced her, burying his face in her hair. “I can’t loose you again,” he said thickly, holding onto her as though it was dear life. She was the only living thing he could put faith in—everyone else had gone or was a snake in the grass. His family was full of thieves and cutthroats waiting for one weakness, one opening. The world around them was vicious and would try and cut them down the moment anything gave way.
indent“I love you,” he said, taking in her scent. He needed her. He needed her more then he had needed anything else in his life.

[/html]
[html]

Haha, okay. I'll end it here, then we can have another thread soon. Then in two weeks or so she can be like 'I think I am pregnant.' xD

indentWhen he had embraced her the moment those words were let out of her mouth she collapsed into him. He was one of the very few she could trust. Faolin wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into the fur in his neck hands and fingers running up and down his back. She hated to have hurt him, he was the only one she would ever need. No feeling could describe what she was feeling right now, scared that she had pushed him away and lost him forever. She listened to the words whisper in her ears.

indent"If I lost you again, I don't know what I would do," she whispered, eyes taking a moment to look around the house they had entered. Giving him a slight push forward, she lead the two towards a room. She was not sure if this was the same house from before, but the layout was mostly the same from what she could remember. They entered the room, and she pushed him down onto the bed before crawling on top of him, giving him a couple kisses on his collar bone before repeating her words.

indent"I love you."

[/html]