what have you done now?
[html]

Haha, okay. I'll end it here, then we can have another thread soon. Then in two weeks or so she can be like 'I think I am pregnant.' xD

indentWhen he had embraced her the moment those words were let out of her mouth she collapsed into him. He was one of the very few she could trust. Faolin wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into the fur in his neck hands and fingers running up and down his back. She hated to have hurt him, he was the only one she would ever need. No feeling could describe what she was feeling right now, scared that she had pushed him away and lost him forever. She listened to the words whisper in her ears.

indent"If I lost you again, I don't know what I would do," she whispered, eyes taking a moment to look around the house they had entered. Giving him a slight push forward, she lead the two towards a room. She was not sure if this was the same house from before, but the layout was mostly the same from what she could remember. They entered the room, and she pushed him down onto the bed before crawling on top of him, giving him a couple kisses on his collar bone before repeating her words.

indent"I love you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread