what's made milwaukee famous - p anu
[html]
Location: Quartz Shoreline; Watcher's Rest. Thanks Alli. ♥ We'll start in CD and end up here. Slight PP just to say they are walking together.

The break in the rain seemed godsent to the wolfess. She shivered lightly beneath her thin coat. She looked mildly ridiculous. Her winter coat had finally begun to grow in, but only in certain places. She had fluffy patches growing around her neck and flanks while the rest of her coat was still thin in most places. She had shuddered earlier in the morning when she had caught sight of herself in a mirror in the bathroom. Now in her Optime form, she paced across the lush green lands of Crimson Dreams, shaking herself slightly to loosen the moisture from her coat.

Wandering about in the rain probably wasn't the best idea for the thin wolfess. She inhaled, sniffling as she shook her coat out. She had caught the beginnings of a cold and she sneezed constantly, which really annoyed her more than anything else. But the mansion seemed so cramped in the morning when she had woken from a restless sleep. She had tossed and turned so much that she had fallen on the floor on a few occasions.

She felt like such an idiot because of her emotional outburst a few days ago. Some time had passed and she had been able to swallow her emotions and see clearly. She was embarrassed and angry with herself. When she had first met Anu, she had left her with a horrible impression. The wolfess had been nothing but kind and open, but Geneva had been bone-headed and gone on the strangest tantrum.

Her lime green eyes brightened when she spotted the wolfess in her thoughts in the distance, although she was somewhat apprehensive. Resolutely, she approached her packmate, and apologetic smile on her face, masking her uncertainty. "Hey Anu," she said genially, pausing a few feet before her and shifting rather shyly. "I just wanted to aplogize. For the other day, I mean. I'm not usually like that..." She frowned slightly and shook her head. "Anyway, I was wondering if we could go to that trip to the Lighthouse."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread